Here is a list of best positive words to describe yourself in an Interview.
Ambitious – having or showing a strong desire and determination to succeed.
Aspiring, determined, forceful, pushy, enterprising, pioneering, progressive, eager, motivated, driven, enthusiastic, energetic, zealous, committed, go-ahead, go-getting, purposeful, assertive, aggressive, hungry, power-hungry
- I’m quite ambitious, and this job would be a great opportunity for me!
- It’s been a hugely ambitious project.
- This is a bold, ambitious plan to deliver the change we need.
- I am ambitious. I want to have a very successful career in advertising.
Confident – believe in yourself and your abilities
- Having no doubt: assured, certain, positive, sure, undoubting.
- Having a firm belief in one’s own powers: assured, secure, self-assured, self-confident, self-possessed.
- I’m confident that I would make a valuable addition to our team.
- I’m confident that i can be a valuable asset to your company.
- I am confident in my abilities.
- I’m confident that i can handle the situation.
Conscientious: wishing to do one’s work or duty well and thoroughly/put a big effort to carry out their duties.
Diligent, industrious, punctilious, painstaking, sedulous, assiduous, dedicated, careful, meticulous, thorough, attentive, laborious, hard-working, ultra-careful, persevering, unflagging, searching, close, minute, accurate, correct, studious, rigorous, particular
- I’m very conscientious. I’ll make sure I do a good job.
- I’m a conscientious man, i’ll complete my project very seriously.
Diligent – having or showing care and conscientiousness in their work. work for perfection
Industrious, hard-working, assiduous, studious
- I’m a very diligent person. I’m good at applying myself to tasks.
- I’m a diligent worker and can work within whatever parameters are given to me. I meet challenges head-on.
Easy-going – relaxed and tolerant in attitude or manner.
Relaxed, even-tempered, equable, placid, mellow, mild, happy-go-lucky, serene, blithe, carefree, free and easy, nonchalant, insouciant, unruffled, unworried, untroubled, imperturbable, unexcitable.
- I’m pretty easy-going that makes it easy to get along with team.
- I am generally a very happy and easygoing person. I believe it’s always better to meet people with a smile rather than looking cold, especially when you first meet. It changes everything.
Hard-working – tending to work with energy and commitment; diligent.
Diligent, industrious, conscientious, assiduous, sedulous, painstaking, persevering, unflagging, untiring, tireless, indefatigable, studious;
- I am very hard-working. I put a lot of effort into what I do.
- I am a diligent and hard-working person.
Honest – Truthful and sincere and who doesn’t lie, cheat, or steal. Fairly earned, especially through hard work.
Truthful, sincere, candid, frank, direct, open, forthright, straight, straightforward, genuine, blunt, plain-spoken, plain-speaking, matter-of-fact, outspoken, as straight as a die, straight from the shoulder;
- I pride myself in being honest, I believe it is important.
- I am honest about what I do.
- We already have genuine and honest team.
- Sometimes it is better to be honest with people about how you feel.
Loyal – giving or showing firm and constant support and got attached to the company
Faithful, true, true-hearted, devoted;
- My loyalty can be relied upon, and I will not disappoint you.
- I am loyal to my company. I believe it will reflect on my work and perfection.
Methodical – done according to a systematic or established procedure and they do carefully, thoroughly, and in order.
Orderly, well ordered, well organized, well thought out, planned, well planned, efficient, businesslike, coherent, systematic, scientific, structured, logical, analytic, formal, regular, well regulated, disciplined;
- I’m very methodical. I take care over my work.
- I’ll work in organized and has a methodical approach for doing every task.
- I am a very methodical person. I work in a very organised and systematic way to avoid making mistakes.
Motivated – inspired by a desire to achieve something and enthusiastic about their work.
Prompt, drive, move, inspire, stimulate, influence, lead, persuade, actuate, activate, impel, push, propel, encourage, spur (on), galvanize, arouse, rouse, excite
- I have always been self-motivated. No one in my family had attended college, but I was always determined to do so.
- I am self-motivated. In school, particularly in my IT courses, I always put extra effort into projects, simply due to my passion for IT.
Punctual – doing something at the agreed or proper time.
On time, prompt, to/on schedule, in good time, in time, when expected, timely, well timed
- I’m very punctual. I always arrive at work on time.
- I’m always punctual for work. You can check my past records to know more.
- I always take every task seriously, I’m always punctual and complete the task.
Reliable – consistently good in quality or performance; able to be trusted, trustworthy person.
Dependable, good, well founded, well grounded, authentic, definitive, attested, valid, genuine, true
- I’m very reliable. You can depend on me to get the job done on time
- I’m a very reliable person. I’ll make sure i completed all the tasks before leaving.
Team player – person who works well as a member of a team.
Associate, co-worker, colleague, confederate, helper, partner, quisling, teammate
- I’m a team player. I’m happy to collaborate with other people on projects.
- I’m a team player and I get along well with people
- I’m very good team player. I prefer teamwork. Different team members contribute different perspectives and the synergy between team members can produce creative and productive results.
Hope you enjoyed our post. If you think we forget anything please let us know. Please don’t forget to share your opinion that might help job seekers. If you enjoyed our article, Spread a word about us like, share, comment or give us rating, do anything you love. 🙂 Still have Questions? or Any Suggestions..!! You can discuss with us. We’re happy to hear something from you.
Related Article: Top 5 Interview Questions and Answers